“Compression Knee Socks – size L class 1“
MEDICAL PRODUCT – CERTIFIED ISO 13485
Compression Socks PATION, made in Poland, with polyamide (65%) and spandex (35%) 20cm zip.
Unisex, of course brand new in four different sizes and three compression levels – as in the pictures.
When you are already a certain age (let’s say 21+rest in a memory) and a long journey makes your legs swollen it will be good to use them.
If you don’t need bus or plane to feel edema and pain or what worse you see varicose veins on your lower legs take my advise – talk with your GP and come back here to choose color and proper size.
Because compression socks:
- reduce venous stasis, edema, pain, weakness, numbness
- improve blood circulation
- prevent deep vein thrombosis
- by limiting the risk of blood cloths we avoid occurrence of…
- beige, brown or black then?